HelvetiNote™ for iPad is waiting for app store approval! The yellow paper and ugly marker felt font in the stock notes app just didn’t work for us. HelvetiNote™ features thousands of available color themes and uses the classic design and layout typeface, Helvetica.
Version 1.0 of the Cypher 13 x Rage Digital collaboration will be available soon! More info below…
We all take notes – somewhere. The iPad is the perfect device to collect our thoughts and organize our notes, but the apps available all leave something to be desired. HelvetiNote™ is here to simplify and improve your note taking experience. HelvetiNote™ was designed and built specifically to fill a void in the iPad app market, and offer us all a purist and more enjoyable means of collecting our thoughts – in Helvetica.
Notes on Helvetica:
- Helvetica was developed in 1957 by Max Miedinger and Eduard Hoffmann at the Haas type foundry
- Helvetica was originally called Neue Haas Grotesk
- In 1960, the typeface’s name was changed by Haas’ German parent company Stempel to Helvetica
- The name Helvetica is derived from Confoederatio Helvetica, the Latin name for Switzerland
- The change from Neue Haas Grotesk to Helvetica was to make the typeface more marketable internationally
http://www.deathtomarkerfelt.com/ (Best URL ever)